DesignerEco.com is always looking for a tech-savvy interns to assist with weekly sales and interior design projects. This could lead to a paid position for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate should possess to following skills:
- Possess organizational skills
- Have experience of/interest in working in interiors
- Have a keen interest in the environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Be computer literate and know social media channels
- Perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency and dependability
- Highly organised
- Self starter
- Social Media marketing experience
- Captivating writing skills
- Personable, outgoing and professional demeanor
- Has an interest in working with a creative group of inspired and committed team members
- Tactful expertise in getting past "gate keepers"
- Out-of-the-box thinker (nothing we do here is ordinary!)
Daily tasks would include:
- Organize and collect data for clients and suppliers
- Communicate with prospective clients
- Manage office calendar
- Office organization
- Social media updates
- Database management
- Email marketing
- Online marketing management and development
- Meeting with potential referral partners
- Setting appointments
- Cold calling and sales
- Relationship building
- Distributing marketing materials
What’s in it for you?
- Real world work experience & the potential to join our team full-time or walk away with a great referral
- A flexible schedule in a fun working environment
- Hone your Internet Marketing skills
- Endless other opportunities and options down the line to make good commissions as well as a basic
If you are a design or marketing student/ recent graduate looking for hands-on experience in marketing for a creative, innovative and forward-thinking company then please send us your resume to helloATdesignereco.com along with a brief cover letter, and if you have time briefly answering the following questions:
1. Describe an eco-friendly project that has caught your eye?
2. How do you keep yourself organized?
3. If you could design something for the home what would it be and what would it look like?